It is recommended that you book a FREE 15 minute consultation prior to booking a treatment at Labelleame Aesthetics. This is to ensure you are provided with all pre-care guidelines, determine your suitability for treatment and to answer any questions you may have regarding our processes.
A non-refundable deposit of $49 is required in order to secure your appointment. In the event of a late cancellation, late reschedule or no-show, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid due to allocated time for your appointment.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING & NO-SHOW POLICY
As an independent small business, we thank you for your consideration of our 24 hour cancellation, rescheduling and no-show policy. We ask that you provide 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment to allow fair treatment to all clients and allow sufficient time to reallocate your appointment to another client. If you cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain the non-refundable deposit paid. In the case of a pre-paid treatment package, the booked treatment will be forfeited. Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations will be accepted by email to email@example.com or by telephone only. Messages to social media channels will not be accepted.
Please aim to arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow sufficient time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may need to shorten your treatment or refuse treatment as to not push out all other booked appointments. In the event that you no longer wish to proceed with the shortened treatment, Labelleame Aesthetics reserve the right to retain the non-refundable deposit or deduct the prepaid treatment from your account as the appointment slot was reserved for you.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you paid for, if your circumstances change or if you fail to provide us with the relevant information to ascertain your suitability for products or services. Consultations prior to the purchase of any products or services is highly recommended to ensure your suitability. You may request a refund on products if the product is deemed to have a major malfunction or is faulty. Pre-paid treatments are transferrable to a friend or family member if your circumstances change and you are no longer able to complete your treatment cycle.
REFUSAL OF TREATMENT
Labelleame Aesthetics reserve the right to refuse treatment in the event that it may cause harm to the client or therapist. All steps are taken to ensure you health and safety at all times. In the event that we are unable to perform a treatment due to an unsafe situation, we will reschedule your appointment at no added cost.
We ask all new clients to complete a client registration form. This is to gather relevant information about you to assess your suitability for treatments. We collect personal data such as your name, date of birth, address, contact numbers and email address. The information we request from you is used solely for the purpose of sending you appointment reminders, discounted offers and important information relating to pre and post care guidelines. We do not and will not sell your personal details it any other third party.
HOURS OF SERVICE
Bookings are essential as we are located in a secure complex. Labelleame Aesthetics occasionally participate in mobile services (such as beauty services for weddings, photoshoots and TV/Film productions) which take us away from the clinic. If you wish to visit Labelleame Aesthetics, please call prior to arriving at the to ensure someone will be there to assist you.
1. Labelleame Aesthetics takes your privacy very seriously. When you book in for a treatment, you will be providing some personal information to us such as your name, email address, phone number and treatment details. This information will be used to communicate with you about the treatment you have booked, to gain feedback, provide you with information relating to promotions and pre/post care guidelines.
2. If at anytime you would like a copy of the personal information Labelleame Aesthetics has about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request.
3. Labelleame Aesthetics implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. Your credit/debit card details are never kept and are protected by our payment systems.
5. In order to assist with providing treatments and processing payments, your basic details including name, address and purchases will be entered into the cloud based Timely software program.